Sunday, March 06, 2005

Funny how your past can suddenly come back into your present. I was riding back from picking up my dad from the airport and my phone rang. Not a big deal b/c it rings alot, but i was @ first confused cause i don't know anyone w/ a 361 area code. On the other end was roy. I met him over labor day weekend in the fall. I ended up falling very hard for him, but due to circumstances, nothing evolved. I haven't talked to him since mid october when he moved back home to San Marcus. So to say the least, i was surprised to hear him on the other end. He said he was back in dallas for 2 weeks and that he was just calling up all of his old friends. I don't know what to think. It was several months b/4 i got over him in the fall and now.....??????????. I find the whole thing rather interesting. I wonder if he remembers the lake ? ( I kinda hope not b/c if he does that means i'll be getting pushed in which wouldn't be good considering the water is cold.) We'll see........

Oh, that someone i met w/ definate potential............totally not gonna work out. He's a jerk. Is there something about me that attracts jerks ??????? Why can't i attract good guys ? Or maybe i do but they are too shy to say anything. HMMMMMM......

My brother James, the marine in iraq, is coming home !!!!!!!!!!!! He's coming home for 25 days in April. I'm sooooooo excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He'll actually be in the states for his birthday as opposed to the last 2 he's had that have been spent in the desert (iraq). I can't wait. Maybe we'll go carshopping together as we both need a car. He's thinking about buying a trail blazer or other kind of boring car. Ehhh whatever works for him. I'll take an eclipse thank you. I'm really praying God will lead me to the right car, so ya'll pray w/ me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

I can't wait to meet your brother!! I am so excited!! Wow yesterday was fun just hanging at the mall with dustin!! Just being goofy! Almost goofier then u and me!! SCARY!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Meghan said...

OK! Something is going on! I went to log on to my blog and someone completely redid it saying that I was boy crazy and thats all i thought about! They posted in my name and rechanged everything! I got most of it back to normal but i left the post so you could see that it was not me!

1:59 PM  
Blogger BeautifulLove said...

Francie, you don't know me but I thought I would check out your blog since how you are friends with Mehgan. Well as I was reading your blog I was thinking about Roy and then you stated that the other potential guy was a jerk, if you think aobut it maybe Roy could be a good guy and not a jerk. Well Come check out my blog. Later.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home