Friday, March 25, 2005

I went car shopping today w/ my friend matt long. He is soo cool. Man, does he know everything about cars!!!!! I'm in total amazement of his extensive knowledge. We probably looked for 3 1/2 hrs. I found alot of cars that were out of my price-range. ( Unfortunately i have expensive taste. ) We did find one car-it was a '97 eclipse-however, i told the guy that i'd think about it and come back. I don't really want anything older than a 2000 model b/c it has to get me through college. I know God has my car out there and i don't want to settle for anything less. I do wish He'd tell me where my car is so i can go pick it up. :) Then after car shopping matt and i went to "Z's" to grab a bite. Z's is this SUPER tasty grill in the shopping center w/ Plato's Closet. I had these FABULOUS quesedillas. YUMMY!!!!!!!! 'N the food is soo inexpensive too.....good for people like me. I'll definately be going back, again, again, and again. Maybe i'll take connie there. Hmmmmm

3 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

I MISS YOU!!! I WILL SEE YOU IN LIKE 28 HOURS!!! YES I AM SO HAPPY! I FEEL PRETTY OH SO PRETTY....

10:28 AM  
Blogger Francie said...

Oooooookkkkaaaayyyyyy!!!!!!

12:33 PM  
Blogger Meghan said...

ummm like 19 hours~!!!

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home