Thursday, March 24, 2005

So ya'll know how all i do is work right ? Well, this week as been really fun work-wise. Tuesday and wednesday i went to help out at the Chick-fil-a up at Vista Ridge b/c they just reopened from remodeling. It's like being a foreign exchange student except it's for chick-fil-a and not another country. There are some really cool people up there. I want to transfer 6 of their employees to our store. I may end up getting a second job there and working a few nights a week.....i dunno......my boss may not be too crazy about it. Although, it's not like it would interfere w/ my normal morning schedule and why should he care what i do w/ my free time anyways ? Sometimes he can be soooooo stupid over stuff he has no right to have a say in. ( Does that make sense to anyone besides me?)
I'm really missing meghan this week. It sucks that she is gone ALL week, especially during spring break. We talk on the phone some, but she's busy and i'm busy w/ work and in the end it's not the same. I was really hoping to have a slumber party or a shopping spree or just hang out and quality girl time. She and i don't get enough girl time.
I watched "Catwoman" tonight. I don't know why everyone says it was just a script to get Halle Berry in a leather outfit; i really liked it. ( I REALLY want a leather outfit now. )I liked the plot, the cats, the hunky detective, etc. Maybe i'm biased b/c i think she's a great actress; however, i'm thinking i'll buy it.......Give me ya'lls comments on this movie.
I think that's all for tonight b/c i'm not that great at typing a blog and talking on my cell simultaniously. Ehh, what can ya do ? Hugs and kisses !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~*

3 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

I miss you too! I went shopping and got a make over at Estee Lauder!! It was so fun!! I love you! CJ says hi as well!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Meghan said...

Call me to tell me how things work out tonight!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Francie said...

Let's just say that tonight wasn't good experience. It won't be working out.

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home