Thursday, March 31, 2005

Well, the last two days i've been soo sick. It surprised me b/c i never get sick; i'm seriously sick like once a year. Yesterday and today i've had a terrible sore throat and beyond horrible migraine headaches. I've never had a migraine b/4 but i hope to never have one again. They are sooo painful. Not only are they a constant, roaring pain, they also make you sensitive to light. My eyes were so sensitive that they hurt when i moved them right to left. I was popping medicine like candy in an effort to get some kind of relief.
On to chipper topics. My sister's 20th birthday is tomorrow. She and i have this tradition that on her birthday we go and get our nails done. It's alot of fun. I'm thinking about getting acrylics again. They look soo purty on my hands but when i take them off my nails are ruined for a good month and a half. ( Not to mention, i'm really hard on my hands and nails would be damaged in a few weeks. ) I dunno...............i guess i'll go w/ what i'm in the mood for at the moment. Speaking of nails though, meghan and i still need to go and get ours done. Maybe we should get matching pedicures w/ rinestones. Hmmmmmmm

7 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

We will! I promise!!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Meghan said...

I miss you honey! I can't wait till you come home! I miss you sooooooooooooooo much! I love you hon! Call me if you can!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Meghan said...

UPDATE!!

7:06 PM  
Blogger Meghan said...

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!! U-P-D-A-T-E! Do I make myself clear?

7:17 PM  
Blogger Meghan said...

Sorry if my blog seemed like.... well I ve been struggling! Just pretend you were in my situation for one second and see how it feels!! Its not fun!! Everyone needs to get off my back!!

6:56 PM  
Blogger christopherkline67792567 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

12:59 AM  
Blogger craigprice4294984041 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home